Have we become numb to hearing this recorded message when calling various companies? We all expect good customer service however hearing this message may make one feel here is a company that really does care, or do they? How many times have we heard this message and yet our experience on the phone was less than dazzling? We had to repeat our story multiple times, we are transferred multiple times, put on hold, put to a voice mail, and the list goes on.
Knowing how we come across to our customers/patients over the phone is vital. This is our opportunity to provide a first impression that stands out from your competition and is the stepping stone for creating customers/patients for life.
An AOL customer recorded his call when trying to cancel his AOL account. After spending 15 minutes of hold time, auto attendant prompts etc he was finally connected with a human, below is a report Matt Lauer from NBC did, below a clip of what happened.
For many finding the time to manage phone staff, coach or train them and monitor recorded calls for quality assurance if very challenging and more often never happens. Instead we find ourselves consumed with extinguishing fires rather than preventing them.
With our ACE program (Actual Consumer Experience); your actual customer/patient calls are reviewed for quality assurance by our highly trained counselors.
· Benefit from our experience in handling over 1.5 million calls.
· Initial on-site coaching and program guidance is provided.
· Weekly or monthly reports are provided to highlight areas of opportunity and improvement.
· Ongoing monitoring and coaching to ensure continued improvement.
· Turn more telephone inquiries to customers/patients.
· Improvement seen typically with in the first 60 days of the program.
2201 Cantu Ct. Suite 218
Sarasota, FL 34232
Office (941) 893-2400 ext 3